Andi Deris's Vocal Range - By Rock News TV

Member Of: Paranoid (1979-1981), Nameless (1981-1984), Kymera (1984-1987), Pink Cream 69 (1987-1993), Helloween (1993-)



Andi Deris being interviewed by Metal Blast

Vocal Range: B♭1-G♯5

High Notes:


G♯5 ("Hocus Pocus", "The King for a 1000 Years", "Parasite", "Partymaker", "Rat Bat Blue", "Talk to the Moon")
G5 ("Are You Metal?", "Burning Sun", "Creatures in Heaven", "Do You Know What You're Fighting For?", "Dreambound", "Falling Higher", "I Want Out" live Sao Paolo 2006, "Intro/Hard 'N' Heavy", "The Invisible Man", "The King for a 1000 Years", "Raise the Noise", "Robot King", "Silent Rain", "Stray Kid", "You Stupid Mankind")
F♯5 ("Ballad of Glory", "Burning Sun", "Cold Sweat", "Down in the Dumps", "Falling Higher", "Fear of the Fallen", "Go Away", "Hell Was Made in Heaven", "Hot Looking Romeo", "How Many Tears" live Indonesia 2004, "The King of 7 Eyes", "Listen to the Flies", "Livin' My Life for You", "Mexican", "Midnight Sun", "Mr. Ego (Take Me Down)", "Nabataea", "New York Groove", "Occasion Avenue", "Pleasure Drone", "Push", "Ride the Sky" live 2010, "Rise Without Chains", "Russian Roulé", "Sole Survivor", "Star Invasion")
F5 ("20 Years Anniversary Song", "Anything My Mama Don't Like", "Are You Metal?", "Battle's Won", "The Chance" live Italy 1996, "Child of Sorrows", "Claws", "Creatures in Heaven", "Falling Higher", "Far in the Future", "Fast as a Shark", "Future World" live South Korea 2001, "A Game We Shouldn't Play", "Halloween" live Graspop 2006, "He's a Woman - She's a Man", "Hit the Bottom Row", "I Was Made to Be with You", "The Invisible Man", "Keeper of the Seven Keys" live Indonesia 2004, "The Keeper's Trilogy (Medley)", "Kill It", "Kings Will Be Kings", "Lay All Your Love on Me", "Listen to the Flies", "Livin' My Life for You", "March of Time" live Wacken Open Air 2011, "Mission Motherland", "Murderer" live Indonesia 2004, "My Sacrifice", "Nabataea", "Nothing to Say", "Occasion Avenue", "Patient", "Robot King", "Rock Your Body Down", "Rolling Down a Thunder", "Russian Roulé", "The Sage, the Fool, the Sinner", "Silent Rain", "The Smile of the Sun", "Still We Go", "Sugar for Love", "Till You're Mine", "Where the Rain Grows", "Where the Sinners Go", "Who Is Mr. Madman?", "World of Fantasy", "World of War", "You Stupid Mankind")
E5 ("Are You Metal?", "Best Time", "Born on Judgment Day", "Can Do It", "Child of Sorrows", "Claws", "Cold Sweat", "Could I Leave Forever", "Deceiver", "Do You Like It Like That", "Down in the Dumps", "Down on Your Luck", "Eagle Fly Free" live Italy 1996, "Find My Freedom", "Get It", "Go Away", "Good Bye Jenny", "Harvest", "Hello USA", "I Can", "I Hear the Angels Singing", "I Was Made to Be with You", "If God Loves Rock 'n' Roll", "I'm Alive" live New York 2013, "Intro/Hard 'N' Heavy", "Just a Little Sign", "Lavdate Dominvm", "Lonely Would Be Loving You", "Mirror Mirror", "Mr. Torture", "My Sacrifice", "New York Groove", "Now That I Know This Ain't Love", "One Step into Paradise", "Parasite", "Partymaker", "Push", "Raise the Noise", "Ride the Sky" live 2010, "Robot King", "Rolling Down a Thunder", "The Saints", "Shadows Are Falling", "She Needs Love", "Signs of Danger", "Skyfall", "Stay Tonight", "Steamrock", "Talk to the Moon", "Take Those Tears", "They Wait", "We Burn", "We Damn the Night", "World of Promises", "You, Still of War")
E♭5 ("All Over the Nations", "Asshole", "Back Against the Wall", "Before the War", "The Bells of the Seven Hells", "Can't Fight Your Desire", "Close Your Eyes", "Cock", "Come In from the Rain", "Dangerous", "The Dark Ride", "Dr. Stein" live Italy 1996, "Face in the Mirror", "Far in the Future", "Fast as a Shark", "Faster We Fall", "Fear of the Fallen", "Future World" live South Korea 2001, "A Game We Shouldn't Play", "Hell Was Made in Heaven", "Hello USA", "He's a Woman - She's a Man", "Hit the Bottom Row", "How Many Tears" live Indonesia 2004, "I Stole Your Love", "I Can", "In the Lights of the Sky", "In the Middle of a Heartbeat", "Indestructible", "I've Got to Rock (To Stay Alive)", "Just a Little Sign", "Keeper of the Seven Keys" live Indonesia 2004, "The King of 7 Eyes", "Let Your Love Fly Free", "Liar", "Long Live the King", "Lost in America", "Make Fire Catch the Fly", "Mankind" live Perfect Pumpkin 1995, "Mexican", "Midnight Sun", "A Million to One", "Murderer" live Indonesia 2004, "Must Be Dreaming", "My Life for One More Day", "Occasion Avenue", "Open Your Life", "Perfect Gentleman", "Piggy Back Bitch", "Pleasure Drone", "Push", "Rat Bat Blue", "The Sage, the Fool, the Sinner", "Secret Alibi", "Silent Rain", "Silicon Dreams", "Sole Survivor", "Starlight" live Indonesia 2004, "Steel Tormentor", "Still We Go", "Stray Kid", "Sugar for Love", "Take Me Home", "Talk to the Moon", "The Time of the Oath", "Walkin' Out to Heaven", "Way Down", "We Taught the Children", "Welcome the Night", "Wicked Game", "World of War", "You Stupid Mankind")
D5 ("20 Years Anniversary Song", "Anything My Mama Don't Like", "Ballad of Glory", "Battle's Won", "The Bells of the Seven Hells", "Burning Sun", "Can Do It", "Claws", "Cock", "Come Alive", "Could I Leave Forever", "Creatures in Heaven", "Cyanide", "Don't Listen to the Radio (TWOTW 1938)", "Down in the Dumps", "Escalation 666", "Fallen to Pieces", "Far from the Stars", "Far in the Future", "Fast as a Shark", "Faster We Fall", "Find My Freedom", "Free World", "Good Bye Jenny", "Halloween" live Graspop 2006, "Hell's Gone Crazy", "I Don't Believe in the Good", "I Hear the Angels Singing", "I Only Wanna Be for You", "I Want Out" live Sao Paolo 2006, "I Was Made to Be with You", "I Wish I Were There", "If a Mountain Could Talk", "Indestructible", "The Keeper's Trilogy (Medley)", "Kill It", "Lay All Your Love on Me", "Live Now!", "Mass Pollution", "Mirror Mirror", "More than a Lifetime", "My God-Given Right", "Never Be a Star", "No Eternity", "Parasite", "Patient", "Pumpkins United", "Raise the Noise", "Ride the Sky" live 2010, "Robot King", "Rolling Down a Thunder", "Russian Roulé", "The Sage, the Fool, the Sinner", "Send Me a Letter", "Shadows Are Falling", "Skyfall", "Somedays I Sail", "Stay Crazy", "Stay Tonight", "Steamrock", "Still I Don't Know", "The Swing of a Fallen World", "The Time of My Life", "Where the Sinners Go", "Who Am I", "Who Is Mr. Madman?", "Why?" Unarmed Version, "Woman", "World of Fantasy", "Years", "You, Still of War")
C♯5 ("All Over the Nations", "Back Again", "Back on the Ground", "The Chance" live Italy 1996, "Close Your Eyes", "Come Alive", "Do You Feel Good", "Do You Like It Like That", "Don't Spit on My Mind", "Down on Your Luck", "Dr. Stein" live Italy 1996, "EnAmoria", "Faith Healer", "Fallen to Pieces", "Falling Higher", "Foreign Rainbow", "Forever and One (Neverland)", "Future World" live South Korea 2001, "The Game Is On", "A Game We Shouldn't Play", "Giants" live Italy 1994, "Go Away", "A Good Waste of Time", "A Handful of Pain", "Hell Was Made in Heaven", "Hit the Bottom Row", "Hot Looking Romeo", "I Wish I Were There", "In the Lights of the Sky", "The Invisible Man", "Keep Your Eye on the Twisted", "Keeper of the Seven Keys" live Indonesia 2004, "The King for a 1000 Years", "The Last Days of Rain", "A Little Bit More Each Day", "Livin' My Life for You", "Mexican", "Midnight Sun", "Mission Motherland", "Must Be Dreaming", "Mr. Ego (Take Me Down)", "Mrs. God", "Mr. Torture", Murderer" live Indonesia 2004, "Nabataea", "One Step into Paradise", "Open Your Life", "Perfect Gentleman", "Power", "Pleasure Drone", "Revelation", "Rider of the Storm", "Rock Your Body Down", "The Sage, the Fool, the Sinner", "Save My Hide", "Secret Alibi", "Signs of Danger", "Silicon Dreams", "Skyfall", "Sole Survivor", "Still We Go", "Sugar for Love", "Sun 4 the World", "Take It to the Limit", "Take Those Tears", "This Could Go on Forever", "Till You're Mine", "The Tune", "Waiting for the Thunder", "Wake Up the Mountain", "Walk Your Way", "Way Down", "We Taught the Children", "Welcome the Night", "Where the Rain Grows", "White Room", "Why?", "Will We Ever Change")
C5 ("20 Years Anniversary Song", "All My Loving", "Asshole", "Back on the Ground", "Ballad of Glory", "Battle's Won", "Behind Dead Eyes", "Best Time", "Can Do It", "Church Breaks Down", "Creatures in Heaven", "Deceiver", "Do You Feel Good", "Do You Know What You're Fighting For?", "Don't Listen to the Radio (TWOTW 1938)", "Down in the Dumps", "Dr. Stein" Unarmed Version, "Dreambound", "Fallen to Pieces", "Far from the Stars", "Fear of the Fallen", "Final Fortune", "Get It", "Halloween" live Graspop 2006, "I Hear the Angels Singing", "Heaven Tells No Lies", "Hold Me in Your Arms", "I Live for Your Pain", "I Stole Your Love", "I Want Out" live Sao Paolo 2006, "[color-blue]I Was Made to Be with You[/color]", "If God Loves Rock 'n' Roll", "If a Mountain Could Talk", "If I Could Fly", "I'm Alive" live New York 2013, "Immortal", "Intro/Hard 'N' Heavy", "The Keeper's Trilogy (Medley)", "Kill It", "Lay All Your Love on Me", "Living on the Edge", "Long Live the King", "Mankind" live Perfect Pumpkin 1995, "March of Time" live Wacken Open Air 2011, "Mass Pollution", "More than a Lifetime", "My God-Given Right", "My Sacrifice", "Nightmare", "No Eternity", "Paint a New World", "Partymaker", "Patient", "A Perfect Day", "Piggy Back Bitch", "Pumpkins United", "Revelation", "Revolution", "Salvation", "See the Night", "Send Me a Letter", "Shattered", "Still I Don't Know", "Straight Out of Hell", "The Swing of a Fallen World", "A Tale That Wasn't Right" Unarmed Version, "They Wait", "Till You're Mine", "To the Quasar", "We Burn", "We Damn the Night", "Where the Eagle Learns to Fly", "Where the Sinners Go", "Who Is Mr. Madman?", "Wicked Game", "World of Promises", "World of War", "You Stupid Mankind")
B4 ("All Over the Nations", "Asshole", "Back Against the Wall", "Back on the Ground", "The Bells of the Seven Hells", "The Best You Don't Need to Pay For", "Born on Judgment Day", "Can't Fight Your Desire", "Close Your Eyes", "Come In from the Rain", "Condemnation", "Could I Leave Forever", "Dangerous", "The Departed (Sun Is Going Down)", "Do You Really Wanna Know", "Don't Spit on My Mind", "Eagle Fly Free" live Italy 1996, "Faith Healer", "Falling Higher", "Faster We Fall", "Forever and One (Neverland)", "Free", "Get It Up", "Good Bye Jenny", "A Good Waste of Time", "A Handful of Pain", "Hey Lord!", "Hold Me", "How Many Tears" live Indonesia 2004, "I Can", "I Live for Your Pain", "I Wish I Were There", "I'm Alive" live New York 2013, "Immortal", "Indestructible", "I've Got to Rock (To Stay Alive)", "The Invisible Man", "Keeper of the Seven Keys" live Indonesia 2004, "Kings Will Be Kings", "Liar", "Lonely Would Be Loving You", "Make Fire Catch the Fly", "March of Time" live Wacken Open Air 2011, "A Million to One", "Mission Motherland", "Monday Again", "More than a Lifetime", "Mr. Ego (Take Me Down)", "My Life for One More Day", "New York Groove", "Pleasure Drone", "Pumpkins United", "Raise the Noise", "Revelation", "Revolution", "Rise Without Chains", "The Saints", "The Shade in the Shadow", "Skyfall", "Somedays I Sail", "Somewhere, Someday, Someway", "Star Invasion", "Still Alive", "Still We Go", "Stray Kid", "Sun 4 the World", "The Swing of a Fallen World", "Take It to the Limit", "Take Those Tears", "They Wait", "Time Goes By", "The Tune", "Waiting for the Thunder", "Walk Your Way", "Walkin' Out to Heaven", "We Burn", "We Damn the Night", "Where the Rain Grows", "World of War", "You, Still of War")
B♭4 ("Another Shot of Life", "Are You Metal?", "As Long as I Fall", "Back Again", "Ballerina", "Banker's Delight (Dead or Alive)", "Blind", "The Chance" live Italy 1996, "Church Breaks Down", "Claws", "Condemnation", "The Dark Ride", "The Departed (Sun Is Going Down)", "Don't Listen to the Radio (TWOTW 1938)", "Don't Spit on My Mind", "Don't Stop Being Crazy", "Dyin' Century", "Face in the Mirror", "Far from the Stars", "Far in the Future", "Faster We Fall", "Foreign Rainbow", "From Out of Nowhere", "The Game Is On", "Giants" live Italy 1994, "A Good Waste of Time", "Heaven Tells No Lies", "Heroes", "Hey Lord!", "House of Pleasure", "A Handful of Pain", "He's a Woman - She's a Man", "How Many Tears" live Indonesia 2004, "I Only Wanna Be for You", "If a Mountain Could Talk", "If I Knew", "In the Lights of the Sky", "Just a Little Sign", "Keep Your Eye on the Twisted", "Keeper of the Seven Keys" live Indonesia 2004, "The Keeper's Trilogy (Medley)", "The King for a 1000 Years", "The King of 7 Eyes", "Let Your Love Fly Free", "Light the Universe", "Listen to the Flies", "A Little Bit More Each Day", "Little Lies", "Livin' My Life for You", "Living on the Edge", "Locomotive Breath", "Long Live the King", "Mankind" live Perfect Pumpkin 1995, "Mexican", "A Million to One", "Mission Motherland", "Monday Again", "Mrs. God", "Must Be Dreaming", "Nabataea", "Never Be a Star", "Nightmare", "No Eternity", "Nothing to Say", "Paint a New World", "Perfect Gentleman", "Pumpkins United", "Push", "Rat Bat Blue", "Rider of the Storm", "Rock Your Body Down", "Salvation", "See the Night", "Shattered", "Sole Survivor", "Somedays I Sail", "Star Invasion", "Starlight" live Indonesia 2004, "Steel Tormentor", "Straight Out of Hell", "Stray Kid", "Sugar for Love", "Take Me Home", "Think Higher!", "This Could Go on Forever", "Time", "The Time of My Life", "The Tune", "Waiting for the Thunder", "Wanna Be God", "We Taught the Children", "Welcome the Night", "Where the Rain Grows", "Why?", "Woman", "World of Fantasy", "Years")
A4 ("1000 Years Away", "Another Shot of Life", "Anything My Mama Don't Like", "Asshole", "Battle's Won", "Before the War", "The Bells of the Seven Hells", "Born on Judgment Day", "Cyanide", "Deceiver", "Did It All for You", "Do You Feel Good", "Dr. Stein" Unarmed Version, "Dreambound", "Electric Eye", "EnAmoria", "Escalation 666", "Faith Healer", "Fear of the Fallen", "Final Fortune", "Future World" Unarmed Version, "Halloween" live Graspop 2006, "Hell's Gone Crazy", "Help!", "I Don't Believe in the Good", "I Live for Your Pain", "I Only Wanna Be for You", "If I Could Fly", "I.M.E.", "Immortal", "Killer", "Lavdate Dominvm", "Lay All Your Love on Me", "Light in the Sky", "Like Everybody Else", "Live Now!", "March of Time" live Wacken Open Air 2011, , "Mirror Mirror", "More than a Lifetime", "My God-Given Right", "Nothing to Say", "Now That I Know This Ain't Love", "Parasite", "Partymaker", "Rain", "Rolling Down a Thunder", Russian Roulé", "The Saints", "Save My Hide", "See the Night", "The Smile of the Sun", "Stay Crazy", "Stay Tonight", "Still I Don't Know", "Straight Out of Hell", "Talk to the Moon", "The Time of My Life", "To the Quasar", "Who Am I", "Will We Ever Change", "Woman")
G♯4 ("As Long as I Fall", "Black Widow", "Church Breaks Down", "Come In from the Rain", "Dangerous", "The Dark Ride", "Did It All for You", "Do You Like It Like That", "Don't Let It All Come Down", "Don't Spit on My Mind", "Down on Your Luck", "Face in the Mirror", "Heaven Tells No Lies", "Hell Was Made in Heaven", "In the Middle of a Heartbeat", "Juggernaut", "Liar", "Lost in America", "Mr. Torture", "My Turn to Fly", "One Step into Paradise", "Power", "Rat Bat Blue", "Rider of the Storm", "Salvation", "Signs of Danger", "Sun 4 the World", "The Time of the Oath", "Wake Up the Mountain", "Walkin' Out to Heaven", "Wanna Be God", "Way Down", "World of Fantasy")

Low Notes:


E3 ("Best Time", "Did It All for You", "Fallen to Pieces", "Fear of the Fallen", "Free World", "Hold Me", "I Want Out" Unarmed Version, "If God Loves Rock 'n' Roll", "If I Could Fly", "Lavdate Dominvm", "Mirror Mirror", "My Life for One More Day", "Now That I Know This Ain't Love", "Pumpkins United", "Rise Without Chains", "Save My Hide", "Wake Up the Mountain", "Where the Rain Grows" Unarmed Version, "World of Promises")
E♭3 ("All My Loving", "Back Again", "Ballerina", "Black Widow", "The Dark Ride", "Don't Let It All Come Down", "Dyin' Century", "Face in the Mirror", "From Out of Nowhere", "Future World" live South Korea 2001, "A Game We Shouldn't Play", "Hey Lord!", "Hit the Bottom Row", "House of Pleasure", "I Can", "I Sing Myself Away", "I Wish I Were There", "If I Knew", "In the Middle of a Heartbeat", "Juggernaut", "Keeper of the Seven Keys" live Indonesia 2004, "The King for a 1000 Years", "The Last Days of Rain", "Light the Universe", "Little Lies", "Let Your Love Fly Free", "A Little Bit More Each Day", "Livin' My Life for You", "Locomotive Breath", "Nabataea", "Nothing to Say", "Occasion Avenue", "Open Your Life", "Perfect Gentleman", "Piggy Back Bitch", "Revelation", "Revolution", "Salvation", "Signs of Danger", "Somedays I Sail", "Star Invasion", "Still Alive", "Sugar for Love", "Think Higher!", "Years")
D3 ("Before the War", "Behind Dead Eyes", "The Bells of the Seven Hells", "The Best You Don't Need to Pay For", "Child of My Fear", "Did It All for You", "Do You Feel Good", "Far in the Future", "Free", "Good Bye Jenny", "Heroes", "I Only Wanna Be for You", "I Want Out" Unarmed Version, "Indestructible", "Lay All Your Love on Me", "Like Everybody Else", "Living on the Edge", "More than a Lifetime", "My God-Given Right", "Patient", "Shadows Are Falling", "The Smile of the Sun", "Somewhere, Someday, Someway", "Stay Tonight", "Straight Out of Hell", "To the Quasar", "Where the Eagle Learns to Fly", "Where the Sinners Go", "Who Am I", "Who Is Mr. Madman?", "You, Still of War")
C♯3 ("1000 Years Away", "Can't Fight Your Desire", "Condemnation", "Down on Your Luck", "Dyin' Century", "Faith Healer", "A Good Waste of Time", "Hey Lord!", "If I Could Fly" Unarmed Version, "If I Knew", "The Invisible Man", "Just a Little Sign", "Keeper of the Seven Keys" live Indonesia 2004, "The Last Days of Rain", "Make Fire Catch the Fly", "Murderer" live Indonesia 2004, "Must Be Dreaming", "My Life for One More Day", "Nabataea", "Nothing to Say", "Open Your Life", "The Saints", "Save My Hide", "Somedays I Sail", "Space Oddity", "Way Down", "Welcome the Night", "White Room", "Will We Ever Change")
C3 ("Anything My Mama Don't Like", "Back Again", "The Bells of the Seven Hells", "Come Alive", "Eagle Fly Free" Unarmed Version, "Face in the Mirror", "From Out of Nowhere", "Halloween" live Graspop 2006, "I Only Wanna Be for You", "I Sing Myself Away", "If a Mountain Could Talk", "The Keeper's Trilogy (Medley)", "Like Everybody Else", "Live Now!", "Lost in America", "Mass Pollution", "My Sacrifice", "Nightmare", "Rolling Down a Thunder", "The Smile of the Sun", "A Tale That Wasn't Right" Unarmed Version, "Time", "To the Quasar", "We Taught the Children", "Why?" Unarmed Version, "Wicked Game", "World of Fantasy", "You Stupid Mankind")
B2 ("All Over the Nations", "Back Against the Wall", "Child of My Fear", "Cock", "Could I Leave Forever", "Do You Like It Like That", "Down on Your Luck", "Electric Eye", "EnAmoria", "Free", "Forever and One (Neverland)", "How Many Tears" live Indonesia 2004, "I Live for Your Pain", "I Wish I Were There", "Immortal", "Indestructible", "Little Lies", "Mr. Ego (Take Me Down)", "Ride the Sky" live 2010, "Russian Roulé", "Save My Hide", "They Wait", "Wake Up the Mountain")
B♭2 ("As Long as I Fall", "Blind", "Come In from the Rain", "Did It All for You", "Don't Spit on My Mind", "Fast as a Shark", "Foreign Rainbow", "A Game We Shouldn't Play", "The Keeper's Trilogy (Medley)", "The King for a 1000 Years", "Lost in America", "Mission Motherland", "Mrs. God", "Occasion Avenue", "Silicon Dreams", "Space Oddity", "A Tale That Wasn't Right" Unarmed Version, "This Could Go on Forever", "World of Fantasy")
A2 ("Anything My Mama Don't Like", "Asshole", "Before the War", "Could I Leave Forever", "Eagle Fly Free" Unarmed Version, "Future World" Unarmed Version, "Heroes", "Hold Me in Your Arms", "I.M.E.", "The Keeper's Trilogy (Medley)", "Live Now!", "Living on the Edge", "Nabataea", "Nightmare", "Not Yet Today", "Patient", "Somewhere, Someday, Someway", "Straight Out of Hell")
G♯2 ("1000 Years Away", "As Long as I Fall", "Banker's Delight (Dead or Alive)", "Blind", "Dangerous", "Forever and One (Neverland)", "A Handful of Pain", "House of Pleasure", "If I Could Fly" Unarmed Version, "The Invisible Man", "Little Lies", "Occasion Avenue", "Keep Your Eye on the Twisted", "Must Be Dreaming", "Perfect Gentleman", "Revelation", "Talk to the Moon", "Waiting for the Thunder", "Wake Up the Mountain", "Where the Sinners Go")
G2 ("Behind Dead Eyes", "Electric Eye", "Far in the Future", "Fear of the Fallen", "Forever and One (Neverland)" live Madrid 2018, "Free", "Free World", "Hold Me in Your Arms", "Not Yet Today", "A Perfect Day", "Shattered", "Time", "They Wait", "You, Still of War")
F♯2 ("The Dark Ride", "EnAmoria", "A Handful of Pain", "Make Fire Catch the Fly", "Not Yet Today", "Piggy Back Bitch", "The Smile of the Sun", "The Time of the Oath", "Waiting for the Thunder")
F2 ("As Long as I Fall", "A Handful of Pain" live Wales 2010, "Hocus Pocus", "Never Be a Star", "Shattered", "Time", "Keep Your Eye on the Twisted")
E2 ("1000 Years Away", "Cyanide", "Electric Eye", "Future World" Unarmed Version, "If God Loves Rock 'n' Roll", "Mirror Mirror", "Wake Up the Mountain", "Where the Rain Grows" Unarmed Version)
E♭2 ("Banker's Delight (Dead or Alive)", "Come Alive", "Dangerous", "I Don't Believe in the Good", "EnAmoria", "Juggernaut", "Kill It", "Liar", "Must Be Dreaming", "Never Be a Star", "Occasion Avenue", "Silent Rain", "Space Oddity")
D2 ("Are You Metal?", "Cock", "Pumpkins United", "Stay Crazy", "Where the Sinners Go")
C♯2 ("Come Alive", "Make Fire Catch the Fly", "Open Your Life")
C2 ("Anything My Mama Don't Like", "World of Fantasy")
B1 ("Come In from the Rain", "Fallen to Pieces")
B♭1 ("Stay Crazy")